Friday, February 24, 2012
basketball
Recently, I have been getting into basketball. My favorite sport used to be soccer but I realized that I like basketball more. Since I used to live in Los Angeles, obviously my favorite basketball team is the Los Angeles Lakers, and obviously my favorite player is Kobe Bryant. But recently, the Lakers have been making moves, be it on the court, or through trades that have been freaking infuriating. Like today, there is a valid rumor that says the Lakers are seriously considering signing Rasheed Wallace. That means that they will have about four small forwards. With Sheed, they would be the best defensive team ever... if it was 2005. Ron Artest and Sheed are way past their primes, and are more of a hindrance than a help. They have to sign a point guard, because 37-year old Derek Fisher just can't keep up anymore. All the moves that management are making just seem to be pissing me off even more. I miss the Laker team that was a force to be reckoned with, and not looked at as a joke to the rest of the league. But I guess as a fan all that I can do is wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment