Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Persepolis
In the story Persepolis, all the women have to wear a veil. All the women have to wear a veil, and I think that they have to because they aren't given the same rights as men. Their abilities are limited, and they can't do the same things that guys do. I think that Marjane wants to be a prophet because if people believe that she is a prophet, they will do what she says. She believes in communism, and she wants everyone to be the same. In the story, Marjane mentions people like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro. Those two people are communists, and like I just said she believes in that. She thinks that poeple should be in one social class, not divided. that's why she doesn't like that her dad has a Cadilac, and that her maid can't eat at the table with them. Marjane's relationship with God is complicated. Sometimes she wants to talk to God, sometimes she does, and sometimes she doesn't want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment