Monday, March 12, 2012

Six Word Memoir Final Draft

Grow up? Um, no thank you...

          I honestly have no image to go with this six word memoir. I just can't think of anything that would make sense with it. The reason I put this is because I'm not very fond of the idea of growing up. I'm not saying I can't take care of myself, it's just that being a kid is so simple why would anybody wanna give it up? I mean, you don't pay bills, you don't work for eight hours a day, and your only real priority is school. I don't like the idea of dying either, and dying is usually associated with old age, so yeah. If I had to choose a picture, I would seriously just put a black background with white letters, cause I really don't know what would work with it. Either that or I will go with something last second. Maybe something like a tombstone or something that symbolizes death. But other than that yeah, I don't wanna be an adult.
Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment